Payroll SpecialistVacancy posted: Tuesday, 20 September 2016
Job ref. no.: DGM/9977
Lusona's client a well know Global organisation based in the heart of the city centre seek to recruit a payroll specialist on a permanent basis to join there busy payroll department
Main Duties for this role are
- Payrolls activities are delivered timely and accurately, ensuring appropriate deductions and reconciliation's are completed and monies are remitted accurately and on time.
- All monies are paid accurately and promptly; and any arising issues are resolved with employees and 3rd parties are managed in a timely manner.
- Any service / technical issues and or any changes (process improvement; statutory) are implemented seamlessly.
- 3rd party vendors are managed accordingly for gross to net processing and funding.
- Devise and manage payroll FAQs, RACI, KPI, Metrics documentations and leverage payroll calendar against monthly activities.
- Devise and manage payroll training manual for new and existing entities / employees.
- Develop and maintain ad hoc financial and operational reporting as needed
- Mitigate regional payrolls strategies; by reviewing and implementation stakeholders SLA and controls procedures.
- Reviewing and managing procedures, updating processes to benefit business capabilities. Adhere to in-house auditing and control policies and standards.
To be considered for this post you will have a minimum of 2 years previous payroll experience within a fast paced environment, be an excellent communicator with the ability to commute at all levels
To apply for this position please send an updated cv to David Mcewan at Lusona
Only relevant candidates will be contacted
|Contact Name||David McEwan|
3 Finch Way
Strathclyde Business Park
LUSONA was formed with one very clear aim as far as your professional career goes. We will consult, we will advise and we will implement YOUR plan. If you are reading this from the position of being able to offer careers to professionals, we again have one very clear aim. Strangely, it is exactly the same. Consult, advise and implement your plan. The fact is, that a successful career and correspondingly a successful business needs the objectives of both employee and employer to be almost symmetrical.
LUSONA have been advising professionals and organisations in the legal and financial arenas for a very, very long time and there is never, ever a substitute for experience. We want to share the benefit of this experience with you.
We want to be different. Inspirationally different.
Established in 2011, Lusona Consultancy has become one of Scotland's fastest growing recruitment companies. We recruit in the professional space, incorporating permanent, temporary and fixed term assignments. Our team operates across offices in Glasgow, Lanarkshire and Edinburgh, and covers every Scottish location. Our specialisms are Accountancy & Finance, Audit & Risk, Financial Services, HR, Legal, Professional Support, Tax, Technology & Data, Technical & Engineering and Executive Search.Company profile View all jobs with Lusona
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist