We have an immediate requirement for a Payroll Assistant, on a permanent basis, which has arisen within a firm who pride themselves on their long history and customer service. With almost 100 years’ experience, this firm’s approach guarantees that their client’s expectations are always surpassed.
The role of Payroll Assistant, based outside of Glasgow, has arisen allowing you to work in a well-established team within one of Scotland’s most renowned accountancy firms. With hard work and enthusiasm you will be offered the opportunity to develop your skills within the payroll function.
This permanent position is offering a salary of £18,000-£26,000 plus an excellent benefits package and holiday allowance. Their offices are easily accessible via public transport.
You will be responsible for, but not restricted to, the following duties:
- Assisting in processing of weekly, fortnightly and monthly payrolls
- Assisting with payroll year end
- Administration of pension auto-enrolment processes
- Dealing with clients questions and queries
- Adhering to internal policies and procedures
- Liaising with external stakeholders
- Drafting correspondence to clients/HRMC
- Various ad hoc duties
To be considered for this position you should have:
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Experience of Payroll systems and working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Fantastic verbal and written communication skills as well as the ability to work as part of a team
- Math and English at a minimum of standard grade level.
If you have any questions or queries regarding this position then please do not hesitate to contact Kyle Watt.
|Contact Name||Kyle Watt|
|Telephone||0141 648 9154|
|Address||111 Union Street
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist