Payroll AssociateVacancy posted: Friday, 14 October 2016
Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum
Closing date: 28 October 2016
Job ref. no.: PA/Ef
The role will involve -
* Distribute weekly timesheets to all employees
* Vet completed timesheets ensuring they have been completed correctly per the company policy
* Prepare management bonus spreadsheet for Finance
* Carry out all procedural checks on paperwork received for any new starts and leavers
* Full responsibility payroll using Earnie IQ and Earnie 32 payroll package.
* Calculate relevant salary calculations on paperwork
* Run payroll from gross to net
The successful candidate will have the following -
* Be able to work to tight deadlines
* Have experience of processing a large payroll
* Used Earnie Payroll system
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
|Contact Name||Ayr Branch|
Adecco is the world leader in human resource solutions, with a comprehensive service offering that includes temporary and interim staffing, outsourcing, permanent recruitment, outplacement and career services, training and consulting, with 12 locations in Scotland alone.
We specialise in a number of sectors including Accountancy & Finance, Construction, Investment & Banking, Sales & Marketing, Admin & Secretarial and Call & Contact Centre. We are currently recruiting for temporary, contract & permanent staff across these sectors.
Adecco act as an Recruitment Consultancy on behalf of their clients and are also an equal opportunities employer.
Contact us today for a confidential conversation.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist