Payroll AssistantVacancy posted: Monday, 17 October 2016
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
£20,000 - £25,000 plus
A fantastic opportunity for a permanent a Payroll Assistant has arisen based in Glasgow.
This opportunity presents the chance to join a top tier Accountancy Practice that has an exceptional reputation externally with its clients and internally for staff development & progression. The business has secured a significant amount of new work and contracts over the past 36 months which has resulted in considerable expansion & growth for the Firm.
The business are happy to consider candidates from a variety of sectors including industry, bureau or accountancy practice/firm. Furthermore the business have the ability to vary the seniority of the role depending on experience hence the large variation in salary scale.
The role of Payroll Assistant will offer a salary of £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience plus company benefits. The offices are based in Glasgow city centre.
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
- Processing weekly, bi weekly and monthly payroll
- Dealing with internal and external payroll questions & queries
- Dealing with starters, leavers, P11D, P45, SMP etc.
- Liaising with HMRC and ensuring compliance with statutory returns and regulations such as auto enrolment
- Improving and maintaining databases
- Building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Adhoc duties
To be considered for this opportunity you must have the following experience:
- A minimum of 2 years practical payroll experience - ESSENTIAL
- Working knowledge of auto-enrolment - ESSENTIAL
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office including excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please do not hesitate to contact Gareth Spowart for a private & confidential discussion regarding this opportunity
|Contact Name||Gareth Spowart|
About iMultiply Resourcing Ltd
We are an ambitious recruitment practice with two divisions: Accountancy and Finance and Executive Search. We are focused on delivering exemplary service to SMEs, entrepreneurial and not-for-profit organisations across the central belt of Scotland.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist