Payroll SupervisorVacancy posted: Wednesday, 19 October 2016
Closing date: 16 November 2017
We have an immediate requirement for a Payroll Supervisor, on a permanent basis, which has arisen within a reputable accountancy firm on the outskirts of Glasgow. Due to their commitment to customer satisfaction, this firm have developed a number of strong and long-standing relationships with their client base.
Due to the developing nature of this role, this is an excellent opportunity for an experienced payroll professional to take the next step in their career within this accountancy firm. As Payroll Supervisor you will have the required skills and technical expertise to become the main point of contact for client queries.
This permanent Payroll Supervisor position is offering a salary between £22,000-£26,000 plus excellent holiday allowance and benefit package.
As Payroll Supervisor you will be responsible for:
- Implementing and developing Payroll function processes and procedures.
- Supervising and assisting in processing of weekly, fortnightly and monthly payrolls.
- You will be given the autonomy to make recommendations on how to improve the existing processes within this established team.
- With previous experience in autoenrollment, you will be given the opportunity to take ownership of this emerging part of the payroll function on behalf of this firm.
- Managing numerous client relationships as first point of contact in the organisation.
- HMRC submissions and correspondence.
To be considered for this position you should have:
- Excellent communication skills and drive to become a supervisor.
- Very well versed in industry standard software alongside MS Office.
- Payroll bureau experience is essential (preferably within a CA).
- A Professional demeanour and track-record in dealing with clients both face-to-face and over the phone.
If you have any questions or queries regarding this position then please do not hesitate to contact Kyle Watt at our Glasgow office.
|Contact Name||Kyle Watt|
|Telephone||0141 648 9154|
|Address||111 Union Street
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist