Finance & Payroll AssistantVacancy posted: Tuesday, 14 February 2017
Salary: £16000 - £19000
Closing date: 28 February 2017
A Finance & Payroll Assistant is required by a Glasgow-based construction firm.
A nationwide construction firm who provide a variety of services to their large customer base which covers multiple sectors. They are currently embarking on a period of rapid growth due to their remarkable success and they require exceptional individuals to assist them further develop their excellent reputation in the marketplace.
Within this role, you will join an existing team who manage the processing of company payroll for the business in the UK. You will also assist with other finance administration on an ad hoc basis.
This permanent role comes with a salary of £16-19k, depending on experience. The office is based in Glasgow’s Southside and is easily accessible with parking nearby.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Processing Payroll for permanent employees and contractors
- Dealing with New Starts and Terminations
- Tax calculations and related documentation
- Processing time sheets
- Recording all sickness and annual leave
- Dealing with queries from employees or HMRC and dealing with issues as they arise
- Assist with maintaining purchase/sales ledgers and processing high volumes of invoices
- Other ad hoc duties as required
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following experience:
- You will have a proven track record within a fast-paced and high-volume payroll/finance function
- Knowledge of SAGE will be essential
- High levels of accuracy will be required
- Excellent communication skills
- Good IT skills in general, including knowledge of Excel and Word
If you are interested in this role and would like a confidential discussion, get in touch with Graeme Jamieson at the iMultiply office in Glasgow or apply via the link.
|Contact Name||Graeme Jamieson|
|Telephone||0141 648 9150|
As a market leading recruitment business with an in-depth knowledge of our specialist sectors, we work in strategic partnership with candidates and employers to deliver common goals with tenacity and integrity.
Our areas of expertise are Financial and Executive Search and our knowledge in these areas is helping to make us one of the country's fastest growing specialist recruitment businesses.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist