Payroll ClerkVacancy posted: Monday, 17 October 2016
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000
Job ref. no.: UK750313:S1
Exciting opportunity to join a hugely successful business in the Inverclyde area. My client is looking to expand on their Payroll team and needs someone who can hit the ground running. Coming from a minimum of 12 months experience within a busy Payroll role you will come with enthusiasm and a good team player attitude.
- Process all changes to fortnightly payrolls (New Starts / Leavers etc)
- Process fortnightly payruns for each Business per deadlines
- Produce Bacs files and gross to net summaries for each Business
- Reconcile fortnightly Creditor payments
- Complete monthly Business headcounts
- Complete Quarterly Headcount and pension members summary
- Run Ad Hoc reports for Businesses as required
- Company Car Admin
- Payroll year end completion
- P11d completion
- Irish payroll
- Time and Attendance implementation
- Minimum 12 months payroll experience
- Confident individual
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Good team player
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact Laura Buchanan in our Glasgow office.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
|Contact Name||Laura Buchanan|
|Telephone||0141 227 9144|
130 St Vincent Street
Hudson Accounting & Finance is a team of specialist recruitment consultants within Hudson - a global talent solutions company. We help transform the workplace and unleash the full potential of organisations and individuals. Whether you're actively looking for your next accounting or financial services job or just considering your options, we're here to help.Company profile View all jobs with Hudson Accounting & Finance
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist