Payroll AssistantVacancy posted: Thursday, 22 September 2016
Salary: £ Up to £19,000
Closing date: 30 September 2016
Job ref. no.: MT RT / 33685
Role : Payroll Assistant
Salary: Up to £19,000
Meraki Talent's well-established client, who is a leading provider within a growing and booming industry, is actively recruiting for an experienced Payroll Assistant. You will join a settled team based at their Head Office in Perth and have responsibility for running the monthly payroll and autonomy for the reports. This is an excellent opportunity to build on your existing payroll experience to provide a high-level of service to internal staff that mirrors the top-class service that the company is known for.
You will be responsible for;
- Full end-to-end payroll process including monthly payruns and reporting.
- Assisting with the preparation of annual returns.
- Ensuring the staff records are accurate and up to date.
- Processing starter and leaver processes.
- Provide a efficient and helpful query answering service to staff across the company.
- Previous and recent payroll experience.
- Excellent customer service and query-resolution skills.
- Skilled with Excel and working with a payroll system.
If you can exhibit up to date experience in this field and you are looking for an opportunity that will provide challenge and the ability to take ownership for key elements and build and develop a role in a growing team, please apply immediately.
About Meraki Talent Limited
Meraki (n.) the soul, creativity or love put into something; the essence of yourself that is put into your work.
Meraki Talent was founded in January 2015 to provide high-end recruitment solutions to Financial, Professional and Energy Markets in the UK and Internationally.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Accounts And Payroll Assistant iMultiply Resourcing Ltd, perth
- Trainee Energy Advisory ConsultantEntu Energy , edinburgh
- Recruitment ConsultantHAYS, edinburgh
- Accounts AssistantSearch Consultancy, falkirk-(town)
- "NEW TRAINEE EMPLOYEE BENEFITS ADMINISTRATOR ROLE"Reed Insurance, polmont
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist