Part Time Payroll ClerkVacancy posted: Tuesday, 18 October 2016
Job ref. no.: CC/NM
Step in to your new role, leave that mundane 9-5pm feeling behind and take this excellent opportunity for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join a prestigious client based in Renfrewshire.
This is a part time, permanent position over 3 days (24 hrs). Working Monday and Tuesday is compulsory, and the third day is negotiable.
You will have the support from another Payroll Administrator. Together you will work through a high volume weekly payroll. You will be a multi-tasker who has experience working with a large payroll, accurate with figures and someone who can think fast on their feet.
- Running high volume weekly payroll system
- SAGE experience
- Dealing with any payroll queries
- Running reports and taking payroll to conclusion
- Invoicing clients
- Other ad hoc accounts duties
-Report directly to the Finance Director
For more information, please contact Kirsty Stoddart.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Stafffinders which is operating as an employment business.
|Contact Name||Kirsty Stoddart|
|Address||6 New Street ,
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Purchase Ledger ClerkKent Foods, renfrew
- Temporary Finance Assistant - Excellent Long Term OpportunityAllstaff, renfrewshire
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist