Projects AccountantVacancy posted: Tuesday, 20 September 2016
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum + Pension + Benefits
Closing date: 27 September 2016
Job ref. no.: PRB-37142
Eden Scott's client is a large manufacturing business which is part of a global organisation and sells the majority of its products in the UK. The industry is exceptionally fast-paced and this role has been created to enable them implement business improvements aimed at supporting the finance function and the business as a whole.
We are looking for a motivated self-starter with the ability to take ownership of business improvement projects and manage these through to completion. There are several projects to be executed but this person will also be expected to identify improvement projects and take a lead on business partnering to successfully embed change.
You will also oversee external commercial relationships and manage the exchange of information between the businesses to ensure up to date information on contractual performance is understood and maintained.
Duties & Responsibilities;
- Lead on financial change and business improvement projects.
- Increase accuracy of reporting and timeliness of Management Information.
- Build external relationships with the Joint Venture partner to manage the flow of information between the company and the partner.
- Ensuring that the business achieves higher levels of performance through change management methodology.
- Working with finance and non-finance colleagues to understand issues around inefficiency and improve and develop these.
- Very strong experience of working within or closely with an accounting & finance function.
- Preference for professional accounting qualifications or training.
- QBE and Part-Qualified or non-Accounting staff will be considered if exceptional functional experience can be demonstrated.
- Experienced in taking ownership of improvement projects and managing these through to completion.
- Experience in reconciling financial data across disparate platforms.
- Experienced in financial systems and process development.
- Strong communicator with the ability to build internal and external relationships.
- Advanced Excel and IT skills.
This opportunity is ideally suited to someone with a mixed experience of finance, IT, systems, business process change and of project management.
To ensure you don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity please apply today with your CV and covering letter. Alternatively please get in touch with me Paul Buchan on 0131 550 1121 to discuss in more detail.
Eden Scott offers the services of an employment agency for the placement of permanent staff and acts as an employer for the placement of interim and temporary solutions.
|Contact Name||Paul Buchan|
|Telephone||0131 550 1121|
About Eden Scott
Eden Scott offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist