Accounts AssistantVacancy posted: Friday, 27 January 2017
Salary: Up to £20,000 per annum + 32 days holiday + awesome incentives
Accounts Assistant (Sales Ledger) - Vauxhall Aberdeen
Do you want to join one of the UK’s leading Automotive Dealer Groups and the fastest growing motor retailer in Scotland?
Here at Peter Vardy we are looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join our multi-award winning organisation, based at our Vauxhall Dealership in Aberdeen.
If you have experience in a similar role (preferably from the motor trade), experience of processing purchase ledgers, and demonstrate a great team work ethic, then this is the role for you.
We are looking for driven, results focused candidates, who are passionate about career progression,
- On a weekly basis review sales ledger using aged debt analysis spreadsheet to identify aged debt.
- Proactively contact customers to identify any payment issues or concerns.
- Liaise with customers to investigate non-payment reasons and promptly satisfy any issues they may have.
- Allocate and reconcile daily bank statements.
- Escalate any payment issues to department manager and Financial Controller.
- Discuss aged debt with department mangers on a twice-weekly basis ensuring:
- any non-payers identified for discussion
- any payment discrepancies have been identified for resolution.
- Within week one of the month ensure customer statements are sent to all customers and debtors.
- At least weekly ensure a credit control meeting is arranged with all department managers, Financial Controller & Managing Partner.
- On a weekly basis ensure the completed aged debt analysis spreadsheet is saved in S Drive with comprehensive notes from Credit Control meeting.
- Carry out monthly intercompany reconciliations investigating any mismatches and reporting to line manager.
- Ensure support given to other colleagues and department managers to ensure Purchase Ledger is maintained accurately and promptly.
- Any other adhoc tasks as required.
Excellent career opportunities is not all we offer; we have excellent benefits too:
- Discounts on the purchase of new Vauxhall vehicles
- Fantastic BMW vehicle leasing deals.
- Peter Vardy Partnership Shares
- Contributory pension scheme
- Award winning training
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to work schemes
As we receive such a high volume of applications every day, regretfully, we are only able to respond to successful candidates
We wish you the best of luck with your search.
|Contact Name||Jade Hazard|
|Telephone||0141 773 5309|
About Peter Vardy Ltd
Peter Vardy Limited is one of the most exciting new names to enter motor retailing for many years.
We're a young, vibrant company with a fresh approach and a mission to offer something different to both colleagues and customers. Our dealerships are fun places to be with a lively atmosphere and the guarantee of a friendly welcome.
We believe colleague satisfaction is the route to customer satisfaction so we make sure our working environments have the latest equipment and our colleagues receive the support they need.
Peter Vardy is one of the most exciting names in motor car retailing. We're a young and vibrant Scottish car dealership with a fresh approach and a mission to offer something different to both colleagues and customers.Company profile View all jobs with Peter Vardy Ltd
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist