Finance AssistantVacancy posted: Wednesday, 8 March 2017
Salary: Competitive Rate of Pay and Excellent Benefits Package
Closing date: 18 April 2017
Job ref. no.: FA 2017
Experienced Finance Assistant – Sales Cycle
We are currently recruiting for a highly motivated, enthusiastic and hard working individual to join our Finance Team. We require a confident employee with flair and individuality with an outgoing & friendly personality and you must have a desire to succeed in your career through hard work, loyalty and enthusiasm. You will be asked to work as part of a team as well as being able to take your own initiative and work individually.
Office hours are Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm, however you will be expected to work outside these time frames to assist with the completion of the financial duties and responsibilities.
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager the Finance Assistant’s areas of responsibility will be:-
- Processing and reconciliation of company invoices to Members / customers
Review of Night Audit papers from prior day involving:
- ensuring all payment types correctly match reports
- any questions raised by Night Auditor are followed through with corrections made where appropriate
- liaising with departments to clear any points noted during Night Audit review
- liaising with departments to ensure correct income stream processes are followed
Maintenance of cash book on a daily basis including bank reconciliations
Reconciliation of credit card income.
Processing Members charge accounts:
- Review charge accounts for each month and issue to them to members for review in the week following month end
- Deal with all member enquires relating to charge accounts
- Collection of charge account balances via Direct debit, Bacs payments, cheques and card payments
Other departmental tasks that position may be involved in:
- Month end journal processing
- Any other duties as reasonably directed by departmental superiors
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with colleagues and Members
- Confidence to take the lead, advise, train and coach others
- Methodical and precise
- Ability to take and use initiative
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills (able to listen, communicate, be trusted and influence both colleagues and customers
- Strong ‘best for the team/business’ personality – support, challenge, persuade/influence, drive
- Strong analytical, consultative and decision making skills
- Conscientious in your attitude to work
- Good team worker
If successful you will enjoy a fantastic staff benefits package including; uniform, gratuities, meals, golf, spa, social clubs and accommodation if required.
You must hold a valid UK driving licence or have the means of getting to and from Loch Lomond Golf Club without using public transport due to our rural location.
In line with the requirements of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required.
If you believe you can fulfil this role please apply and attach a CV in a Microsoft Word format
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist