Sales Ledger ControllerVacancy posted: Friday, 30 September 2016
Location: Falkirk (Town)
Applus+ is a leading global energy service provider, delivering technical assurance through non-destructive testing, inspection, and certification to the capital-intensive, high-risk energy, utility and infrastructure industries in every region of the world. Due to restructuring our accounts department an exciting opportunity has presented itself for a Sales Ledger Controller to work with our team in Falkirk Head Office.
Reporting to the Financial Reporting Manager you will work closely with other team members and provide cover for each other’s role in the absence of the other team member for this reason we will be looking for candidates who have an understanding of both debtors and payables ledgers. A professional individual, who possesses excellent numeracy accuracy, takes pride in their role and is enthusiastic to every task undertaken.
Duties for the Sales Ledger Controller will include:
- Ensure the accuracy and completeness of the sales ledger for all clients of Applus UK
- Ensure debt is managed effectively and cash collected promptly
- Effectively manage large clients
- Provide support for other Sales Ledger Controllers
- Forecast cash receipts
- Provide Purchase Ledger set up per SCIIF controls
- Experienced in SAP
- Ability to work on their effectively in a team environment
- The ability to Communicate with colleagues, managers and clients
- Excellent organisation skills as well as being able to prioritise workloads
- Knowledge in MS Packages e.g. Word, Excel and Outlook
- Exhibit an understanding of basic accounting transactions
- Experience in a similar environment/role
- (High volume with varied relationships with internal stakeholders)
What we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Benefits package.
- 25 days annual leave and 8 statutory holidays
- Personal development and professional development to achieve further related qualifications.
***No Agencies please ***
|Contact Name||Jackie Thomson|
|Address||Block 2 Unit C&D, West Mains Industrial Estate, Grangemouth, Stirlingshire, FK3 8YE|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist