Office Manager/Accounts AssistantVacancy posted: Tuesday, 10 January 2017
Job ref. no.: CC/1001
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a multi-skilled office manager with a background in Accounts Administration. Stafffinders are working on behalf of our client - A front runner in the Food & Drink industry.
As Office Manager, you will be responsible for a broad and varied range of tasks, and will have the ultimate responsibility to ensure the smooth day to day running of the office. An excellent opportunity for an accounts individual who is part-qualified/qualified by experience and has previous experience supervising/managing a team.
This is a full-time, permanent position. Hours will be 9-5pm Monday –Friday
Salary is dependent on experience.
This position is based in Inverclyde and will require you to attend a 1 week training in the North of Scotland when you start the role. (Immediate start for the right candidate.)
- Knowledge of Sage 50 Accounts/Excel
- Staffing support, monitoring and guidance
- An office all rounder
- A high degree of confidentiality with exposure to a variety of internal/external sensitive documents.
- Credit control
- Purchase/Sales Ledger
- Bank reconciliations
- Match batch and coding of invoices
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Preparing and executing payment runs
- Handling and resolving any supplier queries
- Raising sales invoices
- Chasing outstanding invoices
- Petty cash
- Daily banking/ Administrative tasks as and when required
- Implementing, co-ordinating and managing strong office processes.
- Company secretarial; includes preparing and filing annual returns.
- Research and other ad hoc projects.
- Assisting with client meetings, creating action plans and following through to successful conclusion.
- Ensuring completed work is accurately and promptly processed for billing, passing to the relevant individual/department.
- Ensuring records are accurately maintained; maintain general office files with appropriate information
- Communicating effectively at all levels.
The Successful candidate must-
- An ability to work quickly and accurately;
- Excellent organisational and time management skills;
- An ability to work to deadlines (especially for month end/ year end reporting);
- Experience with budgeting procedures and budgetary process;
- Self-Motivated with an ability to work with minimal supervision.
Stafffinders are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
|Contact Name||Chloe Callery|
|Address||6 New Street ,
Established in 1971, Stafffinders is an award-winning supplier of tailored permanent, temporary and contract recruitment service across 28 specialist recruitment divisions. Alongside bespoke recruitment services, Stafffinders offer additional services to Candidates and Clients which include salary guidance, local market and labour research, HR services and skills assessment.
Stafffinders is an innovative second generation family business with offices on the West and East Coast of Scotland, and they are one of the most trusted and respected recruitment companies in the UK. Stafffinders has won many awards, including, UK Recruitment Agency of the Year, Scottish Recruitment Company of the Year and Family Business of the Year.
Stafffinders, like many of their Consultants, is a long-standing member of the REC, giving you complete confidence.
For more information or to discuss your unique recruitment needs, please call 0141 887 1155.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist