Financial Controller (Compliance)Vacancy posted: Friday, 23 September 2016
Salary: attractive with market leading benefits
Closing date: 30 September 2016
Job ref. no.: LN37174
Eden Scott are delighted to be supporting our longstanding client on an exclusive basis in their search for a Controller (Compliance) to deliver a seamless quality Finance Management service, providing support to meet service delivery and customer service requirements, ensuring strict monthly reporting deadlines are met. You will also provide financial guidance the the Senior Management Team and be responsible for the supervision of the Accountants and Assistants within the department.
This is an excellent opportunity to join our client who provide a strong working environment.
Your duties will cover:
- Prepare monthly consolidated management accounts on a monthly basis for the sub group before submission
- Prepare year-end audit pack for the sub group before submission
- Coordinate and responsible for year-end audit planning at the sub group level
- Responsible for completion of annual audit and statutory returns
- Preparation of bank reconciliations and other balance sheet reconciliations for the responsible entities
- Responsible for the timely and accurate production of monthly/ yearly management reports including review general ledger, trial balance and accruals prepared by Accountants
- Review the financial accounts (Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss and Cashflow Statement) and schedules prepared by Accountants
- Prepare and review accounts analysis for at sub group level
- Provide guidance to Accountants for statutory accounts preparation so to ensure meeting the local GAAP and deadline
- Backup for the monthly closing procedures when necessary
- Review and approve all returns prepared by Accountants including monthly VAT and quarterly GST to ensure meeting the deadline and local regulation
- Review and approve the intercompany billings
- Review and approve inter-companies and suppliers payments proposal
- Review and advise Senior Manager regarding funding across companies within sub groups
- Responsible for daily and yearly cash forecast reports (by company) when required
- Review and approve additions and changes to the master file of account codes
- Liaise with the Director Tax for provision corporation tax annually, ensure the company is in compliance with the local withholding tax implications
- Liaise with the corporate secretary/ company bankers/other professional firms to ensure in compliance with local regulations relating to corporate matters
- Review of the new adapted accounting policies and advise Senior Management team regarding its impact
- Review the accounting impacts for new capex additions/write off on a regular basis
- To ensure group policies and procedures are adhered to including accounting principles and financial guidelines (account codes, cost centre and CAPEX policy and approval matrix etc.)
- Review and maintain the financial processes and cycles
You will be a qualified Accountant (CA, ACCA, CIMA) with a minimum of 5years audit and assurance experience/or in a similar capacity with demonstrable experience at manager level.
Additionally, you must be a strong team member who can problem solve and deliver a high quality of work across compliance and intermal controls.
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity, apply now. For further information, please contact Lucy Nicoll at .
If this role isn't quite what you are looking for, register your CV at and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts.
|Contact Name||Lucy Nicoll|
About Eden Scott
Eden Scott offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist