Controller - VR/15054Vacancy posted: Monday, 13 February 2017
Salary: úCommensurate with experience
Job ref. no.: VR/15054 (17)
Exciting opportunity for a key appointment with global oil services company in a regional operations role.
- Providing operational finance support to Region Line Managers.
- Providing quality and timely financial statements, supporting understanding of financials and providing guidance on how to improve finance performance.
- Business partner to the Region Line Managers, supporting with forecasts, budgets, presentation packs, tender reviews, capex decisions and working capital management.
- Working closely with local Finance Teams, to support all aspects of financial reporting, financial systems, US GAAP accounting and special projects.
- Consolidating monthly reports and analysis for region, for onward submission to Corporate.
- Ability to travel to support local country teams as and when required.
- Qualified Accountant with industry experience.
- Operational focus.
- Energetic and can work overtime as required.
- Can cope with high volumes and multiple deadlines.
- Flexible and adaptable to change.
- High level of responsiveness, customer orientated.
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills with all levels.
- Very strong Excel and good PowerPoint skills.
|Address||Thorpe Molloy Recruitment Ltd
38 Albyn Place
About Thorpe Molloy Recruitment Ltd
Thorpe Molloy Recruitment provides professional resourcing services within the following specialisms:
: Accountancy & Finance
: Business Development & Sales
: Legal & Contracts
: Human Resources
: Office Personnel
: Professional Trades
: Supply Chain
Candidates benefit from our strong, long term relationships formed across international firms and local entrepreneurial businesses. In conjunction, our clients benefit from our rich talent pool of candidates, impartial advice and unrivalled local market knowledge.
Recruiting across all market sectors we source permanent, temporary and part-time talent efficiently and effectively, from entry level vacancies through to director and board level appointments.
Our aim is to deliver exceptional customer service to all our clients and candidates. To consistently achieve this we work to the Values which are at the heart of our organisation.
Thorpe Molloy Recruitment is a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist