EMEA Transition Lead – Shared ServicesVacancy posted: Friday, 23 September 2016
Salary: £ Competitive with corporate benefits
Transition Lead, Dover Business Services
Reporting to the Director of Transformation, Dover Business Services, the Transition Lead will manage and lead the transition of Finance activities (R2R, P2P, and O2C) from Dover’s Operating Companies operating in EMEA into the Shared Service Center located in Dundee, Scotland. The Transition Lead will lead a team of analysts and is responsible for ensuring the successful transition of processes through work shadowing and knowledge transfer, minimizing disruption to the business during the migration.
Dover Business Services (DBS) is an independent business to business service provider within Dover Corporation, a diversified global manufacturer with annual revenues of $7.5 billion. DBS is accountable for delivering selected transactional services in Finance, IT and HR to the entire organization. With locations in Hamilton, Ohio, Dundee, Scotland and soon to be Suzhou, China, DBS centers operate across the globe to maximize service to our operating companies (OpCos), meeting all country specific requirements.
Duties and responsibilities
- Focus on the transition of all operating companies finance functions through all phases of the migrations to the shared services model.
- Communicate effectively with operations and transition team members to facilitate successful transitions of work processes.
- Provide leadership and change management to motivate and engage all team members and key stakeholders.
- Through work shadowing and knowledge transfer, provide business context and interface support to DBS employees
- Develop and maintain service level agreements and role responsibilities between the transition team and operations team.
- Track and evaluate all activities through go-live to stabilization phases to ensure successful transition.
Qualifications – Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Management information Systems
- 6-8 years’ experience of delivering multi-national business transformation projects from initiation to benefits realization
- Experience implementing a multi-service shared service center from conception through implementation.
- Strength working collaboratively with a variety of disciplines and team members
- Strong coaching and mentoring skills to provide constructive challenges and feedback to team members.
- Ability to manage large, complex teams throughout the full project lifecycle
- Ability to anticipate, identify and analyze issues and/or risks to mitigate and proactively engage with team members
- The ideal candidate will be a leader with strong communication skills and ability to work in a challenging and changing environment
- Ability to travel 40-50%
The competencies are:
- Builds and Manages Collaborative Relationships
- Change Leadership
- Customer Impact
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist