Interim Senior Finance Consultant - Not For Profit SectorVacancy posted: Thursday, 5 January 2017
Salary: £250 - £350 per day
iMultiply Resourcing are delighted to be engaged exclusively on the position of Interim Senior Finance Consultant for an amazing Not For Profit organisation based in Edinburgh.
An amazing Not For Profit organisation that are extremely well known in Edinburgh. Over recent years they have strived to modernise and diversify which has been achieved by adding different revenue streams & being more commercially minded. The CEO has had a massive impact on this positive change and continues to lead the organisation with pride, passion and the utmost commitment.
You be responsible for guiding the organisation through year end, their annual audit and business planning. The business planning will include reviewing processes, procedures, controls, systems and also helping the organise to shape a permanent senior finance post which will be recruited on successful completion of this assignment. To be considered you must be a qualified Accountant with a proven track record of operating as Senior Management within the Not For Profit Sector.
The post requires 3 months commitment and will offer a rate of between £250 - £350 per day. Furthermore the organisation will consider part time & full time applications. The offices are based 15 minutes outside the city centre with parking available onsite.
You will be responsible but not limited to the following duties:
- Reporting to and advising the CEO
- Guiding the organisation through year end
- Liaising with external auditors and main point of contact for the audit
- Reviewing processes, procedures and financial controls
- Producing monthly reporting packs
- Overseeing a small finance team in relation to month end and transactional processing
- Reviewing and advising on financial systems & software
- Assisting to design and shape the specification of the permanent finance post
- Adhoc duties
To be considered for this opportunity you must have the following experience:
- Qualified Accountant - ESSENTIAL
- Experience as a Senior Management within the Not For Profit Sector - ESSENTIAL
- Exposure to OSCR returns and charities audits
- Previously consultancy experience would be advantageous but not essential
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to influence internal and external stakeholders
Please do not hesitate to contact John Gilbertson for a private & confidential discussion.
|Contact Name||John Gilbertson|
|Telephone||0131 603 7747|
About iMultiply Resourcing Ltd
As a market leading recruitment business with an in-depth knowledge of our specialist sectors, we work in strategic partnership with candidates and employers to deliver common goals with tenacity and integrity.
Our areas of expertise are Financial and Executive Search and our knowledge in these areas is helping to make us one of the country's fastest growing specialist recruitment businesses.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist