Senior Financial Controller - High Growth Tech BusinessVacancy posted: Friday, 27 January 2017
Salary: Highly Competitive Salary
iMultiply have been retained by KAL in Edinburgh to recruit the position of Senior Financial Controller.
KAL is a world-leading ATM software provider, specialising in solutions for bank ATMs, self-service kiosks, and bank branch networks. Established in 1989, KAL is an independent company with extensive relationships across hardware vendors, solutions providers, and end customers. Headquartered in Edinburgh, UK, KAL has offices around the world. They have a multinational workforce to help them understand local customer needs while relating to global challenges.
This position reports directly to the CEO giving you complete visibility of the business. With ambitious growth and expansion forecasted, it’s a realistic possibility that this role could develop into a Finance Director position. To be considered for this opportunity, you must be a qualified accountant with post qualifying experience and have a proven track record of operating at senior management level. Exposure to global finance, the technology sector and/or a high growth SME would be advantageous.
The role of Senior Financial Controller will offer a competitive salary and benefits package including pension & private healthcare. The office premises are based just outside Edinburgh city centre with parking facilitates available on site.
You will be involved in, but not restricted to, the following duties:
- Managing a small finance team including AP, AR and payroll functions
- Providing financial guidance, direction and governance to the Board
- Building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Production and presentation of monthly reporting packs
- Ability to challenge and explain variances
- Managing high value & business critical projects including costings
- Budget setting & monitoring
- Short, medium and long term forecasting
- Cashflow analysis
- Ensuring adherence with statutory regulations and returns
- Taxation and VAT returns
- Managing R&D tax credits
- Managing intercompany agreements and payments including transfer pricing
- Overseeing systems development including a major ERP implementation project
To be considered for this opportunity you must have the following experience:
- Qualified accountant with post qualifying experience
- Proven track record of operating as part of a senior management team
- Experience of operating within the global finance market, the technology sector and/or a high growth SME would be advantageous but not essential
- ERP systems implementation would be advantageous
- Ability to engage and influence senior internal & external stakeholders
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Please do not hesitate to contact John Gilbertson for a private & confidential discussion.
All third-party applications will be forwarded to iMultiply.
|Contact Name||John Gilbertson|
|Telephone||0131 603 7747|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist