Client Relationship ManagerVacancy posted: Monday, 17 October 2016
Salary: £60,000- £70,000
Closing date: 16 November 2016
Client Relationship Manager
Rutherford Cross is currently engaged on a Client Relationship manager role with a key client based in the Glasgow area. This is a senior level role with significant customer facing interaction and reporting directly into the Board. No specific background/qualifications required, though training in finance and/or procurement would be an advantage.
The role reports into the Director of Finance with a dotted line report to the CEO. The role will be a member of the senior management group and will require working closely with the Service Delivery Director and Asset Management Director.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Contact Manage the contract to ensure the contract deliverables are met and set out in the contract
- Manage contract variations to ensure we meet required operational return
- Manage liaison and contact with governing bodies, including business and operational interface into the client
- Deliver suite of performance reports on KPIs and contractual commitments and explain variance to contractual commitments
- Manage other associated contracts and commercial relationships associated with delivery
- Manage leasing and chartering arrangements
- Work with business to educate senior managers on the terms of the contract and implications for operational decision making
- Excellent working relationship with TS, and client satisfaction
- Speedy response and resolution times to client enquiries
- Awareness of contract specifications across the business
- Time to respond to contract variations
- Commercial return on contract variations
- Educated to degree level and/or relevant qualifications.
- Proven strong contract expertise
- Deep expertise in commercial management
- Negotiation skills
- Issue resolution / problem solving
- Strong written/verbal communication skills and a persuasive and influential communicator
- Demonstrate excellent time management skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- A strong working knowledge of all regulations and their impact on the business
- Strong financial awareness and commercially astute
In addition to a salary of £60,000- £70,000 per annum (depending on experience) there are a number of additional benefits.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist