Divisional Finance DirectorVacancy posted: Sunday, 8 January 2017
Salary: to £75,000 plus bens
Our client is one of the most influential organisations in Scotland and, following recent investment, is now looking for the lead finance person in a key division. With considerable impact on many inter-related businesses, the role is highly visible and pivotal to the continued success of the group.
This is very much a Business Partnering position: looking at the assessment and interpretation of key performance indicators and their communication to the broader management team and business. It is a complex environment, undergoing a degree of restructuring, and this involves helping to take people on the necessary journey. There is a clear commercial focus on areas such as improving the return on investment, and assessing the implications of decisions taken across multiple sites.
Key aspects will include: the development of strategy; assessing new commercial opportunities; improvement in underlying processes; financial planning & analysis; and ownership of the division’s financial output.
We are ideally looking for someone with the following qualities:
· A professionally qualified accountant with experience within a large, complex environment
· A leader, able to understand the broader context, engage and inspire
· Passion for the opportunity, understanding the importance of the position
· A clear communicator, highly credible, someone with impact and the ability to influence
· A background in dynamic organisations, where project management and continual process development (or transformation) has been evident and innovation demonstrated
· Intellectual curiosity, questioning assumptions and providing solutions
· An ability to contribute to the strategic discussion and also ‘get sleeves rolled up’ where required, rather than expecting to necessarily delegate.
There is tremendous scope to make an impact and the potential to add significant value. It offers the opportunity to engage with a range of management challenges and develop within an interesting and engaging environment.
If this role is potentially of interest, please feel free to contact David Bond at TRANSEARCH for a confidential discussion or submit your CV.
|Contact Name||David Bond|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist