Financial ControllerVacancy posted: Friday, 3 February 2017
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 pa DOE + Benefits
Hazco Environmental is currently seeking to strengthen its Finance department with the addition of an experienced Financial Controller.
Due to our consistent growth and profitability year on year, we are seeking a Financial Controller to join our Senior Management Team to play an integral role in facilitating this growth. Reporting to the Financial Director and managing a small accounts team, the Financial Controller will oversee the day to day finance function of the business and will take a lead role in all financial aspects of the business.
You will be part of a continuous improvement team and play a key role in overhauling financial controls and processes and re-developing the commercial reporting suite in conjunction with the company’s introduction of new IT systems.
- Overall responsibility for accurate and timely recording of all financial information of the business
- Preparation of monthly management accounts, forecasts and trends to meet deadlines
- Planning and preparation of financial plans, budgets and forecasts
- Responsibility for all financial matters relating to supplier agreements, company insurances and renewals, and the funding of capital expenditure
- Responsibility for the management of the fixed asset register and working capital
- Responsibility for the processing of salaries and the management of auto enrolment and other pension schemes
- Assist the management team with the assessment of trends in all key financial indicators
- The broader scope of the role is to heavily assist the Financial Director through anticipated analysis, development and implementation of new financial IT systems
- Medium term you will likely be involved in due diligence, merger and integration.
You will be a qualified accountant (CA, ACCA, CIMA) with a minimum of 2 years’ PQE, ideally with experience of cost accounting and have worked within an SME environment. You will have strong IT skills (intermediate to advanced in Excel, proficient in the use of Pivot Tables and V-Lookups), and have an excellent attention to detail.
As you will play an integral role in providing a commercial insight, you must therefore have the ability to use analytical skills to interpret the data and bring the numbers to life. You must also be highly confident in your ability to develop professional relationships with colleagues across all operational areas to gain a true understanding of the mechanisms of the business.
Please click APPLY and submit your CV together with a covering letter/email describing why you believe you would be the ideal candidate for this position.
The closing date for applications is the 20th of February 2017
|Contact Name||Stefanie Bennett|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist