Financial ControllerVacancy posted: Wednesday, 15 February 2017
Closing date: 07 March 2017
Rutherford Cross have been engaged by a rapidly growing SME in Grangemouth to recruit a Financial Controller for their business. Reporting directly to the Finance Director this newly created role will have a hands-on focus on improving reporting, developing systems and business partnering with senior stakeholders across the company.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts, forecasts and trends to meet deadlines
- Planning and preparation of financial plans, budgets and forecasts
- Responsibility for all financial matters relating to supplier agreements, company insurances and renewals, and the funding of capital expenditure
- Management of the fixed asset register and working capital
- Responsibility for the processing of salaries and the management of auto enrolment and other pension schemes
- Monitoring of internal KPIs and business partnering the management team to discuss trends and business improvements.
- Working closely with the Finance Director in assessment, pricing and implementation of a new finance IT system.
- Qualified Accountant (CA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Strong IT skills with experience in different systems including ERP.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong business partnering skills
For more information please contact Daryl Harper at Rutherford Cross
|Contact Name||Daryl Harper|
|Telephone||07535 091 141|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist