Systems Accountant - VR/14650Vacancy posted: Monday, 19 September 2016
Salary: úCommensurate with experience
Job ref. no.: VR/14650 (14)
Systems Accountant required ASAP for 1 year fixed term contract. This role requires excellent Excel skills and you must be able to fully understand and write Macros so strong visual basics skills are essential. It also required hands on experience in configuration/ administration of a finance system.
- Report development for finance and non-finance staff.
- Maintain and develop finance systems and processes.
- Management of systems resource for budgeting and resource planning.
- Development of Open Accounts Functionality.
- Support in the maintenance, review and development of current finance processes to ensure efficiency and effectiveness.
- Analysis of work completed in coding structure ensuring completeness.
- Re-design of reports.
- Support the System Administrator with System Helpdesk.
- Provide support for systems administration during holiday periods.
- Assist Line Manager with major project development. Deputising as Project Manager as required.
- Assist in Budget collation to ensure availability though Finance System.
|Address||Thorpe Molloy Recruitment
38 Albyn Place
About Thorpe Molloy Recruitment Ltd
Thorpe Molloy Recruitment provides professional resourcing services within the following specialisms:
: Accountancy & Finance
: Business Development & Sales
: Legal & Contracts
: Human Resources
: Office Personnel
: Professional Trades
: Supply Chain
Candidates benefit from our strong, long term relationships formed across international firms and local entrepreneurial businesses. In conjunction, our clients benefit from our rich talent pool of candidates, impartial advice and unrivalled local market knowledge.
Recruiting across all market sectors we source permanent, temporary and part-time talent efficiently and effectively, from entry level vacancies through to director and board level appointments.
Our aim is to deliver exceptional customer service to all our clients and candidates. To consistently achieve this we work to the Values which are at the heart of our organisation.
Thorpe Molloy Recruitment is a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist