Financial Systems ManagerVacancy posted: Wednesday, 8 February 2017
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
Closing date: 22 February 2017
An expanding business based in Dundee is currently recruiting for a Financial Systems Manager to join their team.
This global manufacturing organisation are one of the main players in their field, having recently gone through a period of change they deliver innovative equipment and components, speciality systems and support services. With over 3,000 employees internationally they have recently set up a shared service function in Scotland that will be the hub for finance in Europe. With this infrastructure in place the company prides itself on offering a definite plan for progression, development and improvement for all employees.
This role will be ideal for a candidate that has vast experience with implementing and transition of ERP systems. You will be involved in various projects which will support the finance team. The company currently has a varied portfolio of clients, which spans across the globe, and you will have the opportunity to work with them on site for various implementations and transitions.
The position of Financial Systems Manager is offering a wide range of salary of between £30,000 - £40,000, depending on the level of experience and qualifications of the successful candidate. There is also an excellent benefits package included. Their offices are based in Dundee and are accessible via public transport and there is also parking available onsite.
- Managing and leading projects to implement and transfer ERP systems
- Supporting the finance teams to ensure the service visions are defined and implemented in line with overall finance strategy
- Working analytically to identify areas of improvement between current and future process
- Championing training sessions with operating companies as well as the in-house employees as part of the transition process
- Travelling to and working with operating companies to ensure effective and smooth transitions of ERP system and making sure appropriate support is provided after implementation
- Reporting on progress of specific requirements such as Invoicing, Receivables, Cash application, collections, etc.
- Presenting progress to leadership teams
- Working towards achieving tight deadlines and KPI's
To be considered for this role, candidates must match the following criteria:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a role which consisted of implementing, transitioning, supporting and improving a finance departments ERP system
- Candidates can be Qualified, Part Qualified or Qualified by Experience
- Strong understanding of ERP systems such as Oracle, SAP, JDE, Navision, Cognos etc.
- Advanced / Expert Excel skills
- Strong analytical skills
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
If you are keen to discuss this role further, please get in touch with Lewis Cavanagh.
|Contact Name||Lewis Cavanagh|
|Address||8b McDonald Road,
As a market leading recruitment business with an in-depth knowledge of our specialist sectors, we work in strategic partnership with candidates and employers to deliver common goals with tenacity and integrity.
Our areas of expertise are Financial and Executive Search and our knowledge in these areas is helping to make us one of the country's fastest growing specialist recruitment businesses.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist