Oracle O2C EMEA LeadVacancy posted: Friday, 3 March 2017
Salary: úcomp Bbase plus benefits
Closing date: 03 April 2017
Job ref. no.: DBS- O2C
POSITION TITLE: Order 2 Cash Oracle Lead EMEA
REPORTING TO: Transition Manager, Dover Business Services EMEA
LOCATION: Dundee, Scotland
Dover Business Services (DBS) is an independent business to business service provider within Dover Corporation, a diversified global manufacturer with annual revenues of $7.5 billion. DBS is accountable for delivering selected transactional services in Finance, IT and HR to the entire organization. With locations in Hamilton, Ohio, Dundee, Scotland and Suzhou, China, DBS centers operate across the globe to maximize service to our operating companies (OpCos).
Dover Corporation deliver’s innovative equipment and components, specialty systems and support services through four major operating segments: Energy, Engineered Systems, Fluids, and Refrigeration & Food Equipment. Dover combines global scale with operational agility to lead the markets we serve. Recognized for our entrepreneurial approach for nearly 60 years, our team of over 27,000 employees takes an ownership mindset, collaborating with customers to redefine what’s possible. Headquartered in Downers Grove, Illinois, Dover trades on the New York Stock Exchange under “DOV.
DBS is looking for a talented leader to join our Transformation team as we centralize financial transactions into a shared service delivery model.
Reporting to the Transition Manager, Dover Business Services, the Order 2 Cash (O2C) Specialist will manage and lead the transition of O2C activities (Customer Invoicing, Cash Application, Accounts Receivables, Collections, etc.) from Dover’s Operating Companies (OpCos) into Dover’s shared service center located in Dundee, UK. This is a key role within the Project Team to ensure successful delivery of Dover’s internal transition strategy. Supporting the finance transformation, the O2C Specialist will work alongside the Transition Lead and other finance teams within the shared service center and at our OpCos to ensure the service visions are defined and implemented in line with Dover’s overall finance strategy. This position will require travel to Operating Companies within EMEA.
This is an exciting opportunity to gain exposure to a diverse portfolio of business across the manufacturing industry, and gain relevant experience in finance transformation in an entrepreneurial, team oriented-environment.
• Focus on the transition of all operating companies O2C functions through all phases of the migrations to the shared services model.
• Lead O2C Global Process Sessions, identify Gaps between current and future process as well as required changes to Oracle.
• Undertake detailed change impact assessments, focused around process, technology, people and business continuity, and design mitigation protocols
• Gather OpCo specific requirements for Invoicing, Receivables, Cash application, collections, etc. from an Oracle ERP standpoint as well as reporting standpoint.
• Conduct training sessions with the OpCos as well as the Shared Services centers as part of the transition process; create and lead training for the O2C work stream during service rehearsal phase
• Present and communicate plans and progress to both Shared Services and OpCo leadership teams
• Process hand-offs, issue resolution and post transition stabilization and optimization.
• Deliver on performance levels and KPIs
• Ensure controls and quality standards are met
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
• Thorough understanding of O2C and the processes represented
• Experience within a Shared Service environment; BPO or Finance Transformation; and International business with matrix structure
• Demonstrable experience of managing and challenging senior stakeholders across OpCos
• Experience delivering multi-national business transformation within the O2C scope
• Strength working collaboratively with a variety of disciplines and team members
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist