Finance Systems AdministratorVacancy posted: Wednesday, 19 October 2016
Salary: Competitive remuneration package
Closing date: 26 October 2016
Job ref. no.: MT / RT 3481
Role: Finance Systems Administrator
Salary: Competitive, excellent remuneration package depending on experience
Meraki Talent’s exceptional Global client is offering a unique and exciting new opportunity for a Finance Systems Administrator. This is an integral part of the finance systems team, reporting to and supporting the manager with pivotal responsibilities across a team. This is an opportunity to join a growing department on a full-time, permanent basis at a time of systems development. A great opportunity for an experienced finance professional, who has first-hand exposure to finance systems and applications, to join an organisation at a time of specific development and within a role that allows for personal development.
- Provide support, maintain and develop finance applications including data structures and interfaces.
- Assist in projects to develop, enhance and continuously improve the finance systems.
- Co-ordinate Finance related queries with the IT department and support desk.
- Maintain and update systems, project and access management administration.
- Assist with monthly accounting information and reporting.
- Recent, previous experience within finance systems and environment
- Experience of specific systems is desirable including SUN, SQL or VBA
- Advanced-level Excel and financial systems skills
This role would be an ideal opportunity for an assistant accountant. If you can exhibit up to date experience in this field and you are looking for an opportunity that will provide challenge and the ability to take ownership for key elements and build and develop a role in a growing team, please apply immediately or contact Ryan Tait on or email
About Meraki Talent Limited
Meraki (n.) the soul, creativity or love put into something; the essence of yourself that is put into your work.
Meraki Talent was founded in January 2015 to provide high-end recruitment solutions to Financial, Professional and Energy Markets in the UK and Internationally.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist