Finance Systems ManagerVacancy posted: Friday, 13 January 2017
Salary: £43,000 - £48,000 + Excellent Benefits
Closing date: 20 January 2017
Job ref. no.: WF/AK/6721
Anderson Knight are currently recruiting for a Systems Accountant to join our client based in Glasgow City Centre.
This role has been created to to assist with the implementation of a financial ERP system across the organisation.
Reporting to the Head of IT and Finance Director, the key duties of this role are as follows,
- Project Management functions for strategic ERP and Finance System Projects
- Review and develop new and existing systems and processes
- Work closely with finance and operations and engage with implementations
- Perform GAP analysis
- Provide ongoing end-user support in both finance and operations
The ideal candidate will have a professional accountancy qualification and have a good understanding of financial process improvement and experience within any ERP system. With strong analytical skills you must have the ability to link business processes with product/technical solutions.
In return our client will offer the successful candidate a healthy benefits package.
Please do not hesitate to send an up to date CV to William Forrest at Anderson Knight as soon as possible.
All applications will be strictly confidential.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Financial ControllerRutherford Cross, glasgow
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist