Senior Tax AnalystVacancy posted: Tuesday, 18 October 2016
Closing date: 01 November 2016
Job ref. no.: CMK29197
I am currently handing a staff opportunity within the Tax team of an Oil and Gas operator. Reporting into the Tax Manager you will be responsible for Tax reporting and advice relating to UK operations.
- The job holder will be responsible for UK tax accounting, both for the purposes of US GAAP group reporting and for statutory reporting in the UK.
- The job holder will be responsible for updating forecasts of UK tax and assisting with economic evaluations.
- Tax compliance activities will include the preparation of PRT and corporation tax returns and the handling of questions from the tax authorities.
- As a member of a small and focussed team, the job holder will provide commercial support to colleagues in the Aberdeen office and elsewhere as required. This support would include tax research, the provision of advice on the structuring of transactions and participation in commercial project negotiation teams.
- The job holder will be expected to participate in monitoring and influencing the fiscal regime.
As an applicant you should be educated to degree level and hold a formal relevant postgraduate qualification, or else demonstrate an exceptional level of relevant work experience.
Experience of UK PRT and corporation tax is essential, and the successful applicant will be organised committed and willing to learn.
Experience of VAT, employment tax, international tax or transfer pricing is preferred.
|Contact Name||Craig Mackenzie|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist