Mixed Tax ManagerVacancy posted: Friday, 6 January 2017
Closing date: 20 January 2017
Job ref. no.: Req/414327
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Mixed Tax Manager to join a well known Practice in Aberdeen. If you are keen to secure a mixed tax role with a large independent firm, offering an excellent salary and benefits as well as flexible working options, then please see further details below.
- Manage a varied client portfolio of both personal and corporate clients
- Liaise directly with clients and manage relationships
- Manage and develop the Tax team, offering coaching and feedback
- Prepare and review compliance carried out by team
- Participate in ad hoc advisory work as required
- Participate in recruitment and training as needed
- Professional qualification (ACCA, CA, ATT or CTA) or equivalent experience
- Experience gained in a Practice environment is essential
- Experience of supervising juniors is desirable
- Experience of both personal and corporate tax is required
This is an excellent opportunity to grow you career further as part of a fantastic team and firm, committed to offering a good work/life balance and continued development. Please apply below, or for further queries, please contact Aysha Dar at Search Consultancy (Glasgow)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
|Contact Name||Aysha Dar|
|Telephone||0141 272 7764|
Established in 1987, Search Consultancy has grown to become one of the UK's leading recruitment consultancies. With offices in 13 locations across the country, we place people at all levels across a wide range of commercial and industry sectors.Company profile View all jobs with Search Consultancy
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist