Qualified Tax AssistantVacancy posted: Wednesday, 15 February 2017
Closing date: 01 March 2017
Job ref. no.: Req/414326
Fantastic opportunity for a Qualified Corporate Tax Assistant to join a well know mid tier Practice in Dundee. This fantastic role offers a great salary and benefits package, as well as offering further development and progression opportunities, as part of a friendly and supportive team.
- Work with an attractive Corporate Tax client portfolio
- Liaise regularly with client to develop and strengthen relationships
- Production of corporation tax returns
- Advising clients of tax liabilities
- Ensuring clients are aware of deadlines
- Manage workload to ensure deadlines are met
- Liaise with HMRC as required
- Assist with ad hoc advisory work
- Experience gained within a Practice environment
- Experience gained in a corporate tax role
- Newly or recently qualified (ATT, CTA, ACCA or CA)
- Experience of managing own workload and deadlines
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Corporate Tax specialist to develop their career and experience further with a great firm. Please apply below, or for further queries, please contact Aysha Dar at Search Consultancy (Glasgow)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
|Contact Name||Aysha Dar|
|Telephone||0141 272 7764|
Established in 1987, Search Consultancy has grown to become one of the UK's leading recruitment consultancies. With offices in 13 locations across the country, we place people at all levels across a wide range of commercial and industry sectors.Company profile View all jobs with Search Consultancy
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist