Corporate Tax Assistant ManagerVacancy posted: Monday, 5 September 2016
French Duncan’s Corporate Tax team works closely with the other departments in the firm to provide our clients with both efficient and accurate compliance and holistic commercial tax advice.
As Assistant Manager your primary responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the management of the global compliance portfolio liaising inter-office, inter-department and with clients where appropriate;
- Reviewing work of peers and junior personnel, providing constructive feedback where necessary;
- Working closely with more junior members of the team to aid their personal and technical development;
- Providing input into the systems and controls operating over the compliance function;
- Assisting with tax advisory projects on clients within your portfolio.
We require someone who is actively seeking to continue their career development, takes a professional approach to their work, enjoys a challenge and can demonstrate both technical excellence and commercial acumen.
To be successful with this role we are looking for a candidate who has three to five years tax experience, preferably in a practise environment, sound experience working with a wide variety of clients. We are also looking for our ideal candidate to be CA/CTA/ICAS qualified and have a keen interest in taxation. It would also be desirable for you to have some previous management experience and experience in Tax planning.
French Duncan offers a competitive salary and benefits package, for more information on this role or to apply please contact Lisa McAtear
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist