Corporate Tax Assistant ManagerVacancy posted: Friday, 23 September 2016
Salary: £ Up to £37,000
Job ref. no.: UK740128:S1
Hudson Public Practice is currently recruiting for an Assistant Manager in Corporation / Employment Tax within a well established independent and progressive firm in Edinburgh City Centre. The role offers an excellent work-life balance and the opportunity to work as part of a leading tax team.
The opportunity has arisen due to a number of recent client wins and offers the opportunity to work on both advisory and compliance work. You will build upon your experience within the sector by gaining exposure to a varied portfolio and complex technical work. You will be fully conversant in corporation tax and be able to provide direction when reviewing draft corporation tax computations. You will be technically proficient and confident in your ability to manage your own work load.
The ideal individual will be CTA qualified or qualified by experience with demonstrable technical expertise. Knowledge of entrepreneurial tax would be an advantage.
- Preparation of corporation tac accounts provisions, computations and tax returns.
- Assisting on tax advisory projects such as tax structuring including share scheme, R&D tax relief claims and due diligence.
- Participating with senior management in business development activities.
- CTA qualified or equivalent.
- Understanding of tax legislation relevant to entrepreneurial clients.
- Proven Corporation Tax experience.
- Experience of share schemes, EIS & SEIS, R&D and Patent Box experience would be advantageous.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Commercially astute and confident in developing client relationships.
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact Yvonne Muldoon in our Glasgow office on 0141 240 2440 or email your CV to email@example.com.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
|Contact Name||Yvonne Muldoon|
|Telephone||0141 240 2440|
|Address||Hudson Global Resources
130 St Vincent Street
Hudson Accounting & Finance is a team of specialist recruitment consultants within Hudson - a global talent solutions company. We help transform the workplace and unleash the full potential of organisations and individuals. Whether you're actively looking for your next accounting or financial services job or just considering your options, we're here to help.Company profile View all jobs with Hudson Accounting & Finance
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist