Corporate Tax ManagerVacancy posted: Wednesday, 19 October 2016
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
Job ref. no.: UK745749:S1
This role will primarily support the preparation of the corporation tax computations of the business and will focus on the collection and collation of divisional finance data required for the computations and the preparation of the property chargeable gains computations for our various business functions. In addition, the role will carry responsibility for the preparation and delivery of UK corporation tax compliance and tax accounting for a small portfolio of companies along with a number of other sundry duties.
The role will be based in Edinburgh but occasional travel to other offices may be required.
- Collection, collation and tax analysis of financial information from divisions in order to complete the preparation of the corporation tax computations of those companies.
- Preparation of the property chargeable gains computations and providing support to the preparation of property roll-over claims.
- Collection and collation of data and calculation of capital allowance and car leasing tax computation adjustments
- Preparation of periodic supplementary data returns and consolidated tax reporting.
- Preparation of a portfolio of subsidiary corporation tax computations, CT600 returns and other returns, elections and related correspondence.
- Preparation of tax accounting, tax disclosure and related information required for inclusion in the statutory accounts; liaising with external auditors and Finance areas as required.
- Input and support to the preparation of relief plans
- Input and support to year end reporting processes
- Input to ad hoc tax projects as required
Experience and Knowledge:
- CA/ACA/ACCA or equivalent qualification or CTA/AAT qualified with proven accounting abilities.
- Significant and recent hands-on experience in the preparation of complex UK corporation tax computations and in the preparation of tax charges & disclosure for statutory accounts purposes (including deferred taxation) . Experience in a review manager capacity
- Up-to-date knowledge of the UK corporation tax system - legislative, non-statutory and practical aspects.
- Up-to-date and practical knowledge of IFRS accounting principles
- Sound PC and Microsoft Excel & Word abilities
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact Kevin McLaren in our Edinburgh office or email your CV to Kevin.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
|Contact Name||Kevin McLaren|
|Telephone||+44 131 555 9861|
19a Canning Street
Hudson Accounting & Finance is a team of specialist recruitment consultants within Hudson - a global talent solutions company. We help transform the workplace and unleash the full potential of organisations and individuals. Whether you're actively looking for your next accounting or financial services job or just considering your options, we're here to help.Company profile View all jobs with Hudson Accounting & Finance
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist