Personal Tax SeniorVacancy posted: Saturday, 7 January 2017
Salary: £ Negotiable
Job ref. no.: UK736461:S1
Hudson Professional Services is recruiting for a Personal Tax Senior for a well established independent firm based in the heart of Edinburgh City Centre. You will have the opportunity to work with one of the most well respected and established Tax Teams in Scotland with a prestigious portfolio of clients where they are looking to add to the team an individual experienced in personal tax. An ATT qualification would be advantageous however not essential as training and study support will be offered for the right candidate.
This role offers other benefits including flexible working hours, and supportive working environment and a commitment to your professional development.
- Income tax return preparation and computation of tax liabilities
- Preparation of partnership tax returns
- Capital gains tax computations
- Drafting letters to clients and third parties
- Telephone communications with third parties
- Ad hoc admin duties as required including the use of Excel
- Experience of working within a tax department
- Private client portfolio experience within a CA practice is advantageous
- Proficient user of Excel
- Ideally you will be ATT qualified or currently studying towards achieving professional qualification
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact Yvonne Muldoon in our Glasgow office.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
|Contact Name||Yvonne Muldoon|
|Telephone||0141 240 2440|
|Address||Hudson Global Resources
130 St Vincent Street
Hudson Accounting & Finance is a team of specialist recruitment consultants within Hudson - a global talent solutions company. We help transform the workplace and unleash the full potential of organisations and individuals. Whether you're actively looking for your next accounting or financial services job or just considering your options, we're here to help.Company profile View all jobs with Hudson Accounting & Finance
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist