Corporate Tax ManagerVacancy posted: Friday, 6 January 2017
Closing date: 20 January 2017
Job ref. no.: Req/372863
Are you an experienced Corporate Tax specialist with Practice experience, keen to join a firm where you will be working with exciting clients and an opportunity for progression to Partner level? Do you thrive in a busy and fast paced environment, which allows you to continually enhance your knowledge? If so, then this role is a great opportunity for you. Based in Edinburgh, this Corporate Tax Manager role offers an excellent salary and benefits package, as well as flexible working options.
- Manage an interesting and varied Corporate Tax client portfolio
- Oversee and review all compliance for Corporate Tax team
- Provide relevant tax planning and advice
- Manage and develop the Corporate Tax team, providing feedback and coaching as required
- Manage fee aspects of the client engagement and handle due diligence client take on procedures
- Work closely with Partners to further develop the business
- CTA qualified or equivalent experience
- Experience gained in a Practice environment
- Experience of both compliance and advisory
- Experience of supervising a team and reviewing work
This is a fantastic opportunity for experienced Corporate Tax specialists to embark on a new challenge with an established firm. To discuss the role confidentially, please apply below or contact Aysha Dar at Search Consultancy in Glasgow
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
|Contact Name||Aysha Dar|
|Telephone||0141 272 7764|
Established in 1987, Search Consultancy has grown to become one of the UK's leading recruitment consultancies. With offices in 13 locations across the country, we place people at all levels across a wide range of commercial and industry sectors.Company profile View all jobs with Search Consultancy
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist