Senior Manager - Corporate TaxVacancy posted: Friday, 13 January 2017
Salary: £48000 - £55000 per annum
Closing date: 16 January 2017
Job ref. no.: SJP605SMCT50
REED are working in partnership with an award winning firm to bring on-board a qualified Corporate Tax Manager to join their growing tax function. This role is primarily an advisory position where you will be a key figure in representing the firm with a range of high profile clients.
- Responsible for providing tax advice (both technical & planning) to a range of clients
- Working on an array of client advisory projects
- Compiling written negotiations on HMRC queries
- Maintaining & advising - both the firm and clients - on tax legislation
- Developing junior tax specialist employees
- Liaising with both the UK & International tax teams
- Handling other taxation related matters such as company restructuring, capital allowances, R&D claims, tax due diligence, share schemes and much more
- Experience in a Tax Management role - bias to Corporation Tax
- CTA Qualified
- ACCA or CA qualified
- Team management/supervisory experience
- Strong IT skills
This is a truly remarkable opportunity to work with a firm that nurtures talent from within who boast an excellent reputation in the European market. To discuss the role in finer detail then please call Steven Parker on 0131 226 3686. Alternatively, please apply via this advert.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business.
|Contact Name||Steven Parker|
|Telephone||0131 240 8820|
About Reed Finance
Reed has over forty years of recruitment experience which is why Reed Finance is a name you can trust. Reed Finance currently secures placements for over 350 qualified accountants every month. We are delighted to offer you a dedicated approach that meets the needs of senior finance professionals.
Whether you're looking for an immediate move, or simply interested in finding out more about the current market place, please contact Reed Finance in complete confidence, with no obligation.
Welcome to Reed Specialist Recruitment, specialist provider of contract, permanent, temporary and outsources recruitment solutions across Scotland and the greater UK. With offices located throughout Scotland, we are fully equipped to source the right talent to suit your requirements across over 17 different specialismsCompany profile View all jobs with Reed Finance
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist