Tax AssistantVacancy posted: Friday, 23 September 2016
Closing date: 30 September 2016
Job ref. no.: Req/401978
Are you seeking a Tax Assistant role offering flexible working options, a great salary and benefits package, and a clear progression route? Are you keen to work for a firm committed to your continued development, in a friendly and lively working environment? If this appeals to you, then please see further role details below.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Chartered Accountants firm and develop your career and experience further. Study support is also offered as part of this role, and part time/flexible working options are available.
- Work with an exciting Personal Tax portfolio of clients including farming, dental, medical, HNWIs and Directors
- Undertake all compliance for clients, ensuring deadlines are met
- Liaise directly with clients to build relationships and answer any queries
- Opportunity of involvement in tax advisory or other project work
- Experience in a Personal Tax role is essential
- Experience within a Practice environment is essential
- Experience of dealing directly with clients
- Undertaking a relevant professional qualification (ATT/CTA/CA/ACCA) or qualified by relevant experience
For further queries regarding this role or other possible opportunities, please apply below or contact Aysha Dar at Search Consultancy (Glasgow)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
|Contact Name||Aysha Dar|
|Telephone||0141 272 7764|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist