Excise & International Trade AdvisorVacancy posted: Wednesday, 14 September 2016
Salary: up to £35,000 + Bonus + Group Benefits
Excise & International Trade Advisor sought for the HMRC Compliance team of this global FMCG corporate.
Reporting to ‘Head of’, you will provide Excise and International Trade Advice, guidance and support to ensure the UK and Irish businesses are fully compliant with all relevant and future legislation in relation to HMRC and Irish Revenue requirements. Your key responsibilities will include
- Ensuring consistent and accurate advice to the business on Excise and International Trade matters.
- Promotion of an Excise and International Trade Compliance culture.
- Interpreting and rolling out any new or changing legislative requirements.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with internal stakeholders, to raise awareness, influence process
- Driving CI and the adoption of best practice relating to HMRC/IE Compliance
- Proactive and early input into projects and operational changes to ensure compliance elements are included..
- Provide advice and support for any day to day issues or investigations,
- Assurance on on-going compliance through risk based audits and data analysis.
- Monthly reporting, including analysis, for areas of responsibility
You will have a minimum of 2-3 years’ excise / international trade experience gained in industry (ideally FMCG), government or consultancy. You will be a self-starter with the ability to influence at all levels across the business whilst having the resilience to pursue issues to a satisfactory conclusion. Good communication skills are therefore imperative coupled with developed prioritisation and organisation skills.
Our client has strong heritage as an employer and has a proud Scottish brand. Salary up to £35,000 + Bonus + Group Benefits. For further information contact Stuart Ringland at Lusona
|Contact Name||Stuart Ringland|
|Telephone||0141 530 4333|
3 Finch Way
Strathclyde Business Park
LUSONA was formed with one very clear aim as far as your professional career goes. We will consult, we will advise and we will implement YOUR plan. If you are reading this from the position of being able to offer careers to professionals, we again have one very clear aim. Strangely, it is exactly the same. Consult, advise and implement your plan. The fact is, that a successful career and correspondingly a successful business needs the objectives of both employee and employer to be almost symmetrical.
LUSONA have been advising professionals and organisations in the legal and financial arenas for a very, very long time and there is never, ever a substitute for experience. We want to share the benefit of this experience with you.
We want to be different. Inspirationally different.
Established in 2011, Lusona Consultancy has become one of Scotland's fastest growing recruitment companies. We recruit in the professional space, incorporating permanent, temporary and fixed term assignments. Our team operates across offices in Glasgow, Lanarkshire and Edinburgh, and covers every Scottish location. Our specialisms are Accountancy & Finance, Audit & Risk, Financial Services, HR, Legal, Professional Support, Tax, Technology & Data, Technical & Engineering and Executive Search.Company profile View all jobs with Lusona
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Graduate Export SalesMcAdam King, glasgow
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist