Direct Tax SpecialistVacancy posted: Monday, 19 September 2016
Salary: up to £45,000 + Group Benefits
Direct Tax Specialist sought for EMEA Tax team of this global services corporate. Reporting to the Direct Tax Manager for EMEA, and working in partnership with the Glasgow Finance team, your responsibilities will include
- Preparation of the UK and European tax computations.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual tax provisions for UK and overseas entities.
- Calculation and monitoring of UK and overseas corporate tax payments, including updating cashflow schedules.
- Assisting in any UK and overseas tax audits with the relevant tax authorities.
- Annual preparation and review of tax disclosures and tax balances as part of the year-end audit process, including deferred tax
- Liaising with the tax department of the parent company in the US for various reporting obligations.
- Assisting with ad hoc advisory related projects including Transfer Pricing and R&D
- Assisting with indirect tax issues, primarily VAT return preparation
- Building and sustaining effective relationships with the Glasgow Finance team and other Finance professionals within the Group
You will be a qualified Accountant or Tax Advisor with relevant corporate tax experience gained in the profession, industry or commerce. You will be a conscientious,self-motivated individual with the attitude and aptitude to learn the business and develop your tax technical skills further. Developed communication skills are imperative including the ability to build and sustain effective working relationships with senior stakeholders across the business.
Salary up to £45,000 (DOE) + Group Benefits. For further information contact Stuart Ringland at Lusona
|Contact Name||Stuart Ringland|
|Telephone||0141 530 4333|
3 Finch Way
Strathclyde Business Park
LUSONA was formed with one very clear aim as far as your professional career goes. We will consult, we will advise and we will implement YOUR plan. If you are reading this from the position of being able to offer careers to professionals, we again have one very clear aim. Strangely, it is exactly the same. Consult, advise and implement your plan. The fact is, that a successful career and correspondingly a successful business needs the objectives of both employee and employer to be almost symmetrical.
LUSONA have been advising professionals and organisations in the legal and financial arenas for a very, very long time and there is never, ever a substitute for experience. We want to share the benefit of this experience with you.
We want to be different. Inspirationally different.
Established in 2011, Lusona Consultancy has become one of Scotland's fastest growing recruitment companies. We recruit in the professional space, incorporating permanent, temporary and fixed term assignments. Our team operates across offices in Glasgow, Lanarkshire and Edinburgh, and covers every Scottish location. Our specialisms are Accountancy & Finance, Audit & Risk, Financial Services, HR, Legal, Professional Support, Tax, Technology & Data, Technical & Engineering and Executive Search.Company profile View all jobs with Lusona
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist