Fund Accounting Tax SpecialistVacancy posted: Tuesday, 20 September 2016
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum
Closing date: 04 October 2016
Job ref. no.: SM2009TS
McGregor Boyall are working with a Banking client to source a Fund Accounting Taxation Specialist to join their Fund Accounting team based in Glasgow.
The Fund Accounting Department comprises a number of different functions in the administration of UK Investment Trusts, UK Open Ended Investment Companies, Unit Trusts and UK administered SICAV's and Dublin funds.
The Taxation Team exists to provide UK Taxation compliance services to clients with support being provided in the following areas:
- Calculation of corporate and income tax provisions
- Financial statement taxation disclosures as required by SORP
- Payments and refunds of tax made by the required deadlines
- Tax returns prepared and submitted to H.M. Revenue & Customs
- Dealing with Tax queries
- Control of withholding tax rates applicable to receipt of dividend income within the core accounting platform
Reporting to the Taxation Manager, you will be responsible for completing all taxation compliance work provided to UK fund accounting clients.
- Maintain the tax affairs of Investment Trusts, Open Ended Investment Companies and Unit Trusts to the highest standard of accuracy
- Meeting all client taxation KPI's and ensuring all service delivery commitments are being met in accordance with client service level agreements
- Monitor developments in applicable taxation legislation and deal with taxation issues as they arise
- Support in the documentation of all processes and procedures ensuring these are kept up to date at all times
- Develop internal and external client and stakeholder relationships
- Support as required in audits of fund taxation provisions
- Support as required in liaison with HMRC
- Implementation of corrective and preventative actions where deadlines and quality standards are at risk
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
|Contact Name||Sean McDermott|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist