Corporate Tax AdvisorVacancy posted: Thursday, 22 September 2016
Closing date: 07 October 2016
Job ref. no.: 78901
Change Recruitment Group are working with a Big 4 firm in Scotland to assist them in the growth of their tax practices in both Edinburgh and Glasgow. UK corporate tax experience and a full professional qualification is required to be considered for this opportunity.
Due to a rapid increase in M&A activity in Scotland over the last 12 months, this has created a demand to hire new talent into the teams but also offers the team the opportunity to get involved in planning and structuring work as well as due diligence work etc. This role will be a mix of compliance and advisory and provide a fantastic insight into the Scottish and global markets.
· To contribute to the efficient and successful delivery of tax services to the client
· Build and maintain tax relationships with clients and provide high levels of client service
· Build relationships both within the firm and externally with clients, identifying opportunities and managing expectations
· Contribute to winning new work by proactively managing existing clients and contribute to winning new clients.
· Manage the successful delivery of tax projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical/business driven approach taken
· Responsible for day-to-day client liaison
· Coach and develop our teams
· Provide full tax services to a client portfolio
· Must be experienced in UK corporate tax
· Experience in tax accounting / tax audit is also highly favourable
· Must hold a full professional qualification i.e. ACA/CA/ACCA/CTA however ATT and relevant ‘qualified by experience’ will also be considered
· Ability to coach and develop junior members of the tea
· Ability to solve problems creatively and pragmatically
· Project management skills, plan and prioritise work, meet deadlines and monitor own budget
· Client focused and commercially aware
· Strong technical skills and keen to develop further
Change Recruitment Group is the vehicle used to consolidate two leading specialist divisions providing comprehensive end to end recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates around the globe.
Change: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Support, Contact Centre & Sales, Financial Services & Investments, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal and Public Practice.
Change International: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Investments, Tax, Human Resource, Legal, Oil & Gas and Senior Appointments
Change is a specialist recruitment consultancy based in Scotland. We have a strong reputation for service delivery. With a global reach, we work across the UK, EMEA, the Americas and Asia-Pac, locating exceptional talent for some of the world's leading organisations.Company profile View all jobs with Change
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist