Corporate Tax AccountantVacancy posted: Wednesday, 21 September 2016
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Job ref. no.: UK749136:S1
Hudson’s blue chip client has a unique opportunity for a Tax Accountant to join their finance function in Glasgow. The successful candidate will provide support to the European Corporate Tax Manager and will also involve some indirect tax work.
You will ideally come from a UK corporate tax background at newly qualified level, looking to develop your experience in corporate tax within a market leading organisation. My client will also consider qualified candidates looking to make their first move in to Tax.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of the UK and European tax computations
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual tax provisions for UK and overseas entities
- Calculation and monitoring of UK and overseas corporate tax payments, including updating cash flow schedules.
- Assisting in any UK and overseas tax audits with the tax authorities
- Annual preparation and review of tax disclosures and tax balances as part of the year-end audit process, including deferred tax. This includes assisting external auditors.
- Liaising with the tax department of the parent company in the US for various reporting obligations
- Assisting with indirect tax issues, primarily VAT return preparation and assisting with ad hoc advisory / projects as necessary.
To be considered for this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- Newly Qualified ACA/ ACCA/ CTA
- Experience in a tax department (either in-house or in practice)
- Must be a self-motivated team player who co-ordinates across departments
- Ability to prioritise a varied workload and an aptitude to pay attention to detail
- Effective communicator with excellent written and verbal skills
This opportunity will offer excellent career development in this growing finance function.
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact Kate Turner in our Glasgow office.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
|Contact Name||Kate Turner|
|Telephone||0141 240 2455|
|Address||Hudson Global Resources
130 St Vincent Street
Hudson Accounting & Finance is a team of specialist recruitment consultants within Hudson - a global talent solutions company. We help transform the workplace and unleash the full potential of organisations and individuals. Whether you're actively looking for your next accounting or financial services job or just considering your options, we're here to help.Company profile View all jobs with Hudson Accounting & Finance
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist