Corporate Tax Asst Manager-Advisory & ComplianceVacancy posted: Thursday, 22 September 2016
Salary: cú35-40k(doe/qual) & Great Bens/holidays[
Job ref. no.: T09246
Lochead Sandford Recruitment's client, a leading CA Firm seeks to recruit a client focussed corporate tax specialist, experienced in most aspects of Corporate tax work and keen to be involved in a mixed advisory/compliance portfolio, to join their growing tax team.
Ideally you will be CTA or CA/ACCA qualified however if progressing through CTA study support wil be given and individuals qualified by experience will also be considered,, and currently working in another UK Accountancy Firm tax team or possibly an in house tax role.
Being the principal contact with clients on day to day tax matters your main duties involve:
- Involvement in tax advisory work (both domestic and international) on client portfolio
- Discussing new tax issues and opportunities with clients
- Working with specialists to deliver expertise to the local market
- Working with the tax computation processing team in the management and delivery of tax compliance work
- Keeping internal control records up to date and ensuring compliance with quality control procedures
- Carrying out tax audits in accordance with terms of reference agreed with the audit team. Advising the audit team of potential tax exposure
- Ensuring fees are raised regularly, identifying situations where overruns can be billed and assisting Senior Managers and Partners in billing for advisory work
- Supervising the work of junior members of staff
- Project managing cross border teams and UK client service teams on an ongoing basis on advisory projects. This involves liasing with specialists, overseas member firms and external advisers to deliver successful projects and expertise to those clients.
In return, our client offers the opportunity to be involved with a good mix of both high quality planning/advisory and compliance work, some international tax exposure , extensive client liaison and an ability to join a highly regarded expanding CA Firm with an excellent reputation, most competive salary and excellent flexible benefits package with great holidays and pension.
|Contact Name||Deborah Lochead|
|Telephone||0141 333 6606|
70 West Regent Street
About Lochead Sandford Recruitment
LOCHEAD SANDFORD RECRUITMENT LTD, based in Glasgow and founded by DEBORAH LOCHEAD, builds on over 20 years specialist experience in Accountancy Recruitment and Executive Search in the Practice market. With unrivalled market knowledge and networking contacts, our clients range from Independent Accounting Practices to Big 4 and Specialist firms throughout Scotland and Overseas. We recruit for all areas and levels of Practice from Part qualified to Director and Partner, as well as advising those qualified making a first move into Commerce or returning to Practice. Adhering to the REC highest of professional ethics and standards, we treat each client and candidate with the due care, trust and integrity we believe you expect.
Register your vacancy or curriculum vitae with us and we will actively work with you to achieve success!
"THE CHOICE OF THE ACCOUNTANCY PROFESSION '
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist