Corporate Tax SeniorVacancy posted: Wednesday, 12 October 2016
Salary: úCompetitive DOE
Job ref. no.: PPAA3274
Allen Accountancy Recruitment's client is a dynamic and growing independent accountancy practice based in central Glasgow. Due to recent growth the firm requires an experienced Corporate Tax Assistant to join its team.
The role will involve:
- Review of company accounts for tax provision purposes and recommendation of statutory taxation disclosures.
- Preparation of corporate tax computations in support of tax provisions to be included in financial statements, and for submission to the HMRC, together with the tax return
- Assist with the preparation of the tax provision for some of the firm’s larger / more complex clients.
- Provision of a high quality corporate tax compliance service to clients so all tax payments, and corporate tax returns filings, are dealt with on a timely basis.
- Identifying tax planning opportunities.
- Dealing with ad hoc client queries.
- Maintaining up to date technical knowledge.
Suitable candidates will have 2-3 years Corporate Tax experience, will be ATT/CTA qualified or equivalent and will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as being able to work on own initiative and as part of a team. Experience of Iris software would be advantageous but not essential.
|Contact Name||Alex Allen|
|Telephone||0141 204 7836|
|Address||38 Queen Street
About Allen Accountancy Recruitment
Allen Accountancy Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency specialising in recruitment within the Public Practice Accountancy sector
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist