Tax Assistant ManagerVacancy posted: Monday, 5 December 2016
Salary: Up to £40k DOE
Job ref. no.: UK741521:S1
Hudson Professional Services are currently working with a Big 4 Accountancy firm to recruit a Tax Assistant Manager with experience in personal or expatriate tax compliance to add to their already successful Tax team working on a diverse range of clients and projects.
This is an excellent role offering a competitive benefits package with the option of an annualised hours contract (spring off) and part-time hours for relevant experienced candidates. Whilst this role is based in Glasgow candidates who have the relevant experience in expatriate tax will also have the option to work from home and as such can be based in any part of the UK.
Candidates with Private Client tax experience who are looking to transition over to expat / international tax will be considered as full onsite training will be given.
Key responsibilities include;
- Maintaining and developing client relationships and keeping them up to date with relevant tax developments.
- Review of UK Tax Returns for a broad range of international assignees
- Preparation and review of tax equalization calculations
- Day to day contact with HMRC
- Management of compliance processes for international assignees
- Advising and mitigating client risk issues
- Project management
- Delegation of work and training of junior staff
- Qualified CTA or relevant experience
- Demonstrable Tax experience within practice preferred
- High level of analytical skills and commercial approach
- Strong interpersonal skills
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact Yvonne Muldoon in our Glasgow office on 0141 240 2440 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
|Contact Name||Yvonne Muldoon|
|Telephone||0141 240 2440|
|Address||Hudson Global Resources
130 St Vincent Street
Hudson Accounting & Finance is a team of specialist recruitment consultants within Hudson - a global talent solutions company. We help transform the workplace and unleash the full potential of organisations and individuals. Whether you're actively looking for your next accounting or financial services job or just considering your options, we're here to help.Company profile View all jobs with Hudson Accounting & Finance
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist