Tax Compliance ManagerVacancy posted: Monday, 9 January 2017
Closing date: 23 January 2017
Job ref. no.: Req/413997
Rare and exciting opportunity for a Tax Compliance Manager to join a leading Financial Services organisation, dealing with both UK and EMEA entities.
This fantastic role is based in Glasgow as part of an experienced team, offering a great salary and benefits package, as well as a lively working environment.
- Management and review responsibilities for a number of UK companies and other EMEA entities
- Review quarterly provisioning, corporate income tax returns, tax payment calculations and disclosures in financial statements
- Responsible for the preparation of quarterly effective tax rate reporting numbers, in addition to year end tax provision process both for US GAAP group reporting, and for UK GAAP/European GAAP individual company reporting
- Preparation of UK tax returns and review of EMEA tax returns (prepared by advisors)
- UK corporate income tax return process, including ixbrl requirements and e-filing using Alphatax
- US Federal Annual Tax reporting (5471)
- Management of ad hoc tax projects and processes
- Qualified ACCA/CIMA/CA accountant or ATT/CTA qualified with experience of working in UK corporation tax
- A strong knowledge of UK tax issues and practical UK tax compliance experience is required
- Comprehensive knowledge of Alphatax corporate tax software is essential
- Experience of managing a team
- Experience of managing a portfolio of deliverables and meeting tight deadlines
- Confident challenging accepted processes, and suggesting relevant solutions
This is a rare opportunity to further develop your Tax experience within a Financial Services environment. Please apply below, or for further queries, please contact Aysha Dar at Search Consultancy (Glasgow)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
|Contact Name||Aysha Dar|
|Telephone||0141 272 7764|
Established in 1987, Search Consultancy has grown to become one of the UK's leading recruitment consultancies. With offices in 13 locations across the country, we place people at all levels across a wide range of commercial and industry sectors.Company profile View all jobs with Search Consultancy
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist