Tax ManagerVacancy posted: Friday, 10 February 2017
Closing date: 24 February 2017
Job ref. no.: Req/409743
Fantastic opportunity for a Tax Manager to join an established Practice in Glasgow. If you are keen to secure a mixed tax opportunity with a stronger focus on Corporate Tax, work with interesting clients and manage a friendly team, then this is an excellent opportunity for you. A great salary and benefits package also accompany this role.
- Manage an interesting and varied client portfolio
- Oversee and review all compliance for Tax team
- Provide relevant tax planning and advice
- Manage and develop the Tax team, providing feedback and coaching as required
- Work closely with Partners to further develop the business
- CTA or ATT qualified or equivalent experience
- Experience gained in a Practice environment
- Experience of both compliance and advisory
- Experience of supervising a team and reviewing work
- Mixed tax experience, or experience of Corporate Tax with some exposure to Personal Tax
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well known firm and develop your career further. For further queries, please contact Aysha Dar at Search Consultancy Glasgow
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
|Contact Name||Aysha Dar|
|Telephone||0141 272 7764|
Established in 1987, Search Consultancy has grown to become one of the UK's leading recruitment consultancies. With offices in 13 locations across the country, we place people at all levels across a wide range of commercial and industry sectors.Company profile View all jobs with Search Consultancy
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist