Private Client ManagerVacancy posted: Wednesday, 15 February 2017
Closing date: 01 March 2017
Job ref. no.: Req/422019
Exciting opportunity in Glasgow for a Private Client Manager to join a fantastic global firm in their highly successful Tax team. Offering a mix of compliance and advisory work, as well as a variety of flexible working options, this is an excellent opportunity to grow your career further.
- Work with an attractive client portfolio within the Private Client tax team
- Manage and develop the team, offering coaching and support
- Review work produced by team
- Undertake both compliance and advisory work for clients
- Liaise directly with clients on a regular basis
- Private Client tax experience gained within Practice is essential
- Experience of compliance and advisory
- Professional qualification (ATT/CTA/CA or ACCA) or equivalent experience
- Experience of supervising juniors
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a supportive and dynamic global firm in Glasgow, and work as part of a highly experienced and established team. Please apply below, or contact Aysha Dar at Search Consultancy (Glasgow)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
|Contact Name||Aysha Dar|
|Telephone||0141 272 7764|
Established in 1987, Search Consultancy has grown to become one of the UK's leading recruitment consultancies. With offices in 13 locations across the country, we place people at all levels across a wide range of commercial and industry sectors.Company profile View all jobs with Search Consultancy
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist