Tax Assistant Manager - BankingVacancy posted: Wednesday, 15 February 2017
Closing date: 01 March 2017
Job ref. no.: Req/420274
Fantastic opportunity in Glasgow for a Tax Assistant Manager, with experience of banking and asset finance. This excellent role is with a Big 4 firm, and offers a range of flexible working options, as well as great development and progression.
- Manage an attractive and varied client portfolio, specialising in banking clients
- Support juniors in the team, offering feedback as required
- Undertake all compliance for your clients, ensuring deadlines are managed appropriately
- Liaise with clients as required, offering advice and answering any queries
- Work in conjunction with other departments to ensure a comprehensive service is delivered to clients
- Experience of review of corporate tax computations and returns for banking and asset finance companies
- Experience of foreign branch bank capital attribution adjustments, bank loss offset rules, bank surcharge tax and the tax treatment of finance lessors
- Experience of complex capital versus revenue treatment; pension scheme and share scheme adjustments; group relief; basic transfer pricing; UK GAAP tax accounting for single entities and simple groups
- Awareness (experience preferred) of controlled foreign companies and worldwide debt calculations
- Qualified by experience, or relevant professional qualification (CA, ACCA, CTA or ATT)
This is an excellent opportunity for Tax specialists to develop their career further with a leading organisation. Please apply below, or contact Aysha Dar at Search Glasgow for further queries.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
|Contact Name||Aysha Dar|
|Telephone||0141 272 7764|
Established in 1987, Search Consultancy has grown to become one of the UK's leading recruitment consultancies. With offices in 13 locations across the country, we place people at all levels across a wide range of commercial and industry sectors.Company profile View all jobs with Search Consultancy
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist